Ulysse Nardin: luxury Swiss watch manufacturer, founded in 1846 in Le Locle, Switzerland.
According to last official reports had won numerous awards and honors for its marine chronometers from 1846 to 1975, including 4324 certificates, 2411 special prizes, 10 gold medals.
The most accurate chronometers in the world, tested by navies, explorers and freedom lovers... chic, classy timepieces inspired by the sea
- in-house self-winding calibre UN-24
- 34 jewels
- 42 hours power-reserve
- 28.800 A/h
- No. UN024-230689
- stainless-steel, polished/brushed
- 44mm x 42mm excl. crown, 46mm incl.
- 12,3mm thick
- left side: two dual-time pushers
- 4 screws
- sapphire exhibition window
Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- black ceramic
- golden-blue enamel inlay
- combination of polished hour markers & painted oversize Roman numerals.
- luminous hands & markers
- small-sec. sub-dial at 06:00 o'clock
- large double-date at 02:00 o'clock
- GMT at 09:00 o'clock
- brand-new black leather, navy/blue stitching
- length: 23cm
- width: 23mm
- two pushers
Weight: 124 grams
High recognition value.
From general pre-sale check.
Never worn, comes from luxury watch shop' showcase.
Full set, see pics.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Ulysse Nardin
- Quadrato Dual Time - Limited Edition - Ceramic XXL Chronometer - Full Set - Excellent Condition
- Ref. No: 243-92CER-632
- Mekanisk automatisk
- Keramik, Stål
- Boks, Dokumenter, Garanti, Komplet sæt, Oprindelsescertifikat
- Analogt armbåndsur
- Afsendt forsikret