Giovanni Panerai (1825–1897) founded Officine Panerai in Florence, Italy in 1860.
The company is headquartered in Geneva and manufactures watches in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
Panerai watches, designed and manufactured by Rolex SA, played a role in assisting the frogmen of the Decima Flottiglia MAS in their operations during World War II. Notable products include the Luminor and Radiomir wristwatches.
- in-house cal. P.9002
- automatic nickel lever
- 72 hours (3 days) power-reserve
- 29 jewels
- frequency: 28.800A/h
- 237 components
- Glucydur balance
- Incabloc anti-shock
- stainless-steel, fine brushed
- cushion form
- 44mm excl. crown, 51,8mm incl.
- 17,9mm thick
- unique No. SM3037554, best proof of authenticity
Sapphire crystal, scratch-resistant with anti-reflective coating
Screw down sapphire display back
- special protection
- fixed, polished stainless-steel
- black sandwich
- luminescent: Arabic numerals, baton indexes and hands
- arrow second time zone hand
- aperture for date at 03:00 o'clock
- fan form sector for power reserve indication at 04:30 o'clock
- subsidiary seconds at 09:00 o'clock
- original Panerai
- stainless-steel, fine-brushed
- length: 21cm
- width: 24mm
Clasp: double-folding, two security buttons
Weight: 247 grams
Excellent condition, comes from luxury watch-shop' showcase.
My personal quality warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Luminor GMT - Power Reserve - 3 Days - Limited Edition - Excellent Condition
- Ref. No: OP6902, Limited No. P2260/2500
- Mekanisk automatisk
- Boks, Garanti, Komplet sæt, Oprindelsescertifikat
- Analogt armbåndsur
- Afsendt forsikret