One of the most iconic photos of the 20th century: 'Migrant Mother' by Dorothea Lange, taken in 1936 during the Great Depression in the USA. This is an original manual silver gelatin print, in a numbered edition of 15 pieces from. The edition was released in 2011, commissioned by the Belgian gallery PhotoGalerie 'LABO'. The prints have been sold out for a long time.
- Silver gelatin print on Baryta paper (fibre based, double weight 280 g)
- Dimensions paper: approx. 9.5" x 7"
- Includes certificate with origin negative, number and authenticity sticker.
- Back: corresponding authenticity sticker and stamp with number
- Number 7 of 15.
- Manual print, origin negative: Library of Congress, reproduction number LC-DIG-fsa-8b29516
- Complete title: "Destitute pea pickers in California. Mother of seven children. Age thirty-two. Nipomo, California"
- Very good condition
Will be shipped registered and insured in a sturdy packaging.
- Dorothea Lange
- Værkets titel
- Migrant Mother
- Gelatine-sølv tryk
- Ikke signeret, Kunstnerens stempel
- Yderst fin
- Vintage tryk
- Printer senere
- 21×16 cm