Fine art photography 2020, made in Madrid, Spain. The size of this photograph is 60 x 90 cm.
The photograph is offered in the following sizes and editions:
- Collector Edition: 60 x 90: 8 copies
- Museum Edition: 83 x 125 cm: 5 copies + 2 Artist Proofs
The artwork/photo is sold unframed (only the art print) and will be sent in a hard tube.
The photo is printed on Canson Rag Photographique paper, a museum quality fine art paper which delivers the most accurate and vibrant colors in print as you see onscreen and also gives a touch of classic painting to the photo.
The photo is printed with 2cm white border each side, which makes it easy for putting in frame. Comes with signed & numbered Certificate of Authenticity, and artist signature at the back of the photo.
Madrid-based Vietnamese artist Viet Ha Tran is a popular contemporary artist at auction houses in Spain whose name is officially listed in the art market since 2015. She started her artistic career in 2013 first with fine art photography then in 2018 with acrylic abstract paintings. She is represented by a number of galleries from Madrid, Barcelona, Paris to Tel Aviv, Cape Town, Los Angeles, Pennsylvania, Beijing, Bangkok, New Delhi. Her works have appeared in public auctions in Spain alongside works by Picasso, Salvador Dali, Joan Miró, Banky and Andy Warhol. Her photos have been exhibited on the fleet of eight premium vessels of the Holland America Line that travel around the world, represented by her gallery Artlink based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Viet Ha worked as Exhibition Manager at IE University (Spain) and Jury Member of IE Foundation Prizes in the Humanities IE University from 2016-2020. She has given lectures on art and the art market at various conferences in Spain such as IE University and The Art Market Agency.
Viet Ha was nominated 200 Influential Vietnam Global Leaders in 2019 by the Vietnam Embassy in Spain and Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Her art market value has more than tripled in the past three years. A promising Vietnamese artist on the international art scene.
- Louis Vuitton France: August 2020, Acrylic Painting "Red Corals"
- Vogue Italia: 2014, May 2014, Fashion Editorial "The Return of Romanticism"
Expansión (Spanish national news)
El Economista (The Economist, Spain)
Saatchi Gallery London
The Diplomat in Spain
Vanity Fair France
Harper's Bazaar Vietnam
The Times of India
Condé Nast Traveler China
Brighton Photo Biennial
Vietnam Daily News
Art + Commerce New York
The Luxury Chronicle
The Asian Age India
Culture World Vietnam
- Prado Museum Education (Madrid, Spain): Renaissance & Baroque Arts
- European Cultural Academy (Venice, Italy): The Art Market and Practices
- EFTI Cinema and Photography Center (Madrid, Spain): Introduction to Photography
- IE Business School (Madrid, Spain): Master in Marketing Management
- Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (Japan): Bachelor of Business Administration
- Vietnam National University (Hanoi): Bachelor of Anglo-Saxon and American Languages and Cultures
- Viet Ha Tran
- Titel des Kunstwerks
- Romantic Garden
- Künstlerstempel, Signiert
- 90×60 cm
- 94×64×0.1 cm