Offered; a vintage 1960s Swiss made Edox Delfin in good original condition. In the 1960s, this watch was a counterpart to, for example, the Certina DS-2 and Pronto Sportal. Watches that were highly resistant to water, magnetism and shocks. This Edox watch includes an anti-magnetic lid which completely shields the movement.
Overall the watch is in good condition. The case is unpolished and shows normal signs of wear for a watch of this age. Striking is the beautiful blue dial with tritium lumen, which is still almost in new condition! There is a properly functioning Unitas 6425 movement inside the large 37 mm case.
- Case/crown: steel case, diameter is 37 mm without crown, original/unpolished condition Crown not marked.
- Dial/hands: original tritium dial and hands in very good condition
- Movement: Unitas 6425 movement
- Strap: 18 mm blue textile/canvas strap.
Balanced Watches. I am a watchmaker, seller and enthusiast. All my watches are subjected to a thorough inspection and are serviced prior to sale if necessary.
- Mechanischer Handaufzug
- Material des Gehäuses
- Analoge Armbanduhr
- Versicherter Versand
- Getragen und in sehr gutem Zustand