***This a World War I or II era Tudor. The case of this Tudor is made by Handley***
Model: Tudor 15 jewels mechanical manual winding watch
Material: Stainless Steel
Dial Color: Gold/Copper-ish tone
Dial Size: 29mm (without crown)
Fitting: Fits up to 19.5cm wrist.
Movement: Tudor 15 jewels mechanical manual winding movement
Function Time Keeping, Manual winding, sweeping hands
Accessories included: Watch Only
Others 1: Up to 40 hours of power reserve.
Others 2: Waterproof function not checked on this watch. Not recommended for swimming or diving.
Others 3: The watch is functional (Please refer to last photo) and keeps time, but cannot guarantee accuracy due to its age.
Case: in good vintage condition with visible signs of wear. Visible scratches and dings.
Crystal: In used and vintage condition. Visible signs of wear. Could be aftermarket crystal.
Dial and Hands: Dial is gold color with some visible oxidation but normal for vintage. Good patina. "SWISS MADE" marking under 6 o'clock position. Not luminous anymore.
Bracelet: Aftermarket leather strap and buckle will fit up to 19.5cm wrist. Brand new and never been worn.
Bezel: In used and vintage condition.
**Note: No markings between lugs as shown in pictures**
Overall Condition: V
N [As Brand New] Item has never been used
S [Superior] Item has like-new condition, with very slight to no signs of wear.
A+ [Excellent] Item has been lightly used. Mostly hairline marks.
A [Great] Item has slight scratches and wear, but looks great
B+ [Good] Item has scratches and moderate signs of wear.
B [Fair] Item has scratches and dings all over. Still in good working condition.
V [Vintage] Item is more than 10+ year old and used heavily. Signs of wear everywhere, but functional
ND [SALVAGE] Item is non-functional. Needs repair or for parts only.
Shipping Method: FedEx insured to the auctioned value.
- All watches I sold are guaranteed authentic. Aftermarket parts are otherwise mentioned in the listing.
- I present all my products with their original condition to the appreciation of our valued customers. Japanese watches are durable and robust watches that can serve you for years.
- Please review all photos in detail and read all descriptions one by one. I have described in detail all blemishes and defects of the watch in the description, and take high definition pictures of the product. Questions are welcome and I am happy to provide further details if anything is not clear. I don't want to be your disappointment when valued customers come across an undesirable result.
- If the winning bidder decides to cancel / withdraw the bid or the shipment is being returned at the false of the buyer (e.g. unable to process duty payment in a timely manner, delivery refusal, etc.) there is a risk for the buyer to cover the cost of all shipping charges and return import duties of seller.
- Please note: We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs tax or duties. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- World War I Vintage
- Mechanischer Handaufzug
- Analoge Armbanduhr
- Versicherter Versand
- In funktionstüchtigem Zustand mit sichtbaren Gebrauchsspuren