***Laurel is the longest running sub-brand in the Seiko line (even longer than Seiko itself which was conceived in 1913. Laurel is also the highest JDM product line (above Grand Seiko and Credor). It is only available in Japan and usually made with special metal alloy***
***The material used in this watch is Titanium Ceramic Alloy. It has the lightness of Titanium metal, yet the hardness of Ceramic. The alloy itself is made by Kyocera, a Japanese company well-known for making the highest quality ceramic products***
***Weight ~65.0g only! ***
Model: Seiko Laurel 4M61-0010 Titanium Ceramic Alloy Kinetic Dress Watch
Material: Titanium Ceramic Alloy + gold plate
Dial Color: White (with pattern)
Fitting: Fit up to 18.5cm wrist.
Dial size: 34mm (excluding crown)
Movement Seiko 4M61 Kinetic movement
Function Time Keeping, Lightweight (~65g), Good Hardness
Accessories included: Watch Only
Case: In preowned condition but with very minor signs of wear on the sides and front. (probably because of the ceramic hardness that resists scratches). back case has hairlines.
Crystal: No visible scratches or dings.
Dial and hands: Dial and hands are clean without signs of wear or touches.
Bezel: In preowned condition with minor signs of use.
Bracelet: Laurel original bracelet. Fitting stated above. Minor signs of use with hairlines.
Overall Condition: A+
N [As Brand New] Item has never been used
S [Superior] Item has like-new condition, with very slight to no signs of wear.
A+ [Excellent] Item has been lightly used. Mostly hairline marks.
A [Great] Item has slight scratches and wear, but looks great
B+ [Good] Item has scratches and moderate signs of wear.
B [Fair] Item has scratches and dings all over. Still in good working condition.
V [Vintage] Item is more than 10+ year old and used heavily. Signs of wear everywhere, but functional
ND [SALVAGE] Item is non-functional. Needs repair or for parts only.
Shipping Method: FedEx insure and declare at auctioned value.
- All watches I sold are authentic. I try to label all aftermarket parts which I can identify and at the best of my knowledge. Please evaluate the item accordingly as the pictures are taken from the actual item you will be receiving. (except for some Brand new items where pictures might be borrowed from previous listings).
- I present all my products with their original condition to the appreciation of our valued customers. Japanese watches are durable and robust watches that can serve you for years.
- Please review all photos in detail and read all descriptions one by one. I have described in detail all blemishes and defects of the watch in the description, and take high definition pictures of the product. Questions are welcome and I am happy to provide further details if anything is not clear. I don't want to be your disappointment when valued customers come across an undesirable result.
- If the winning bidder decides to cancel / withdraw the bid or the shipment is being returned at the false of the buyer (e.g. unable to process duty payment in a timely manner, delivery refusal, etc.) there is a risk for the buyer to cover the cost of all shipping charges and return import duties of seller.
- Please note we cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs tax or duties. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- Laurel Ceramic Titanium
- Material des Gehäuses
- Keramik, Titan
- Analoge Armbanduhr
- Versicherter Versand
- Getragen und in sehr gutem Zustand