Set of 5 lamps that work on mineral oils, whose main manufacturer was Charles Pigeon.
He developed its manufacture for domestic lighting. The first patent was filed on October 21, 1884 under number 162634.
The central lamp in the photo is not stamped and it is 20 cm high. All the glasses are new, as well as 3 rings.
These lamps, over 100 years old, for the most part, have some flaws, signs of wear, and signs of impact.
They are 24 cm high x 8 cm in diameter at the base of the tank.
Total weight: 1.350 kg
- Mineralbenzinlampen: Taube
- Blei, Glas, Kupfer, Messing
- Geschätzter Zeitraum
- Mäßiger Zustand - stark gebraucht & mit möglicherweise fehlenden kleineren Teilen