*** Omega gent's vintage 14K Gold Filled Bumper wristwatch - 1950***
- Ref. no. G6232
- 14K thick Gold Filled Case
- Omega 17 jewels bumper automatic movement, Cal. 351
in very good working order
- Reserve winding power: 42 hours
- Crown diameter: 34 x 40mm, thickness 10mm inc. crystal
- band/bracelet: new leather band will fit up to 21cm wrist circumference
- Dial is original without any redial. All original in fact.
- Crown is original as there was no signed crown in 1950 for this type of Omega Bumper
- condition: very good per age (71 years of age), only light signs of use overall, original dial
Gift - original Omega red watch box
- new leather watch strap
- replaced Omega watch strap buckle (not original)
In view of Covid-19, the delivery may be delayed by 21 days to 28 days. Buyer, please be patient.
Point to Notes!!!
1.) The watch is sold on an as is condition. Unless otherwise stated, no warranty is provided and no claims for timekeeping accuracy, water resistance etc. will be allowed or entertained.
2.) International transit (excluding customs clearance) usually takes about 2-4 weeks but current international transit may take longer due to the worsening pandemic situation in many countries in Asia, Europe and the US. Please also note that we have no influence or control over how fast the customs authorities of each country processes the parcel upon arrival in your country. Therefore, please bid only if you are comfortable with any possible extended delay in delivery during this period.
3.) The buyer shall be responsible for additional customs and/or value-added taxes that may be levied by the tax authorities of each country. Therefore, please check with the relevant authorities if you are unsure and bid accordingly.
- Bumper cal 351
- Mechanische Automatik
- Material des Gehäuses
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 14 kt
- Analoge Armbanduhr
- Versicherter Versand
- In funktionstüchtigem Zustand mit sichtbaren Gebrauchsspuren