Le Difese, a Tuscan IGT wine has been produced by Tenuta San Guido since 2010.
The blend is 70% Cabernet and 30% Sangiovese.
The fermentation takes place in steel vats at a controlled temperature with a maceration that lasts for about 12 days for both the Cabernet Sauvignon and the Sangiovese. Afterwards it is aged for 12 months in French and American oak "barriques" and further for three months in bottle.
The wine is characterized by its good structure and its extreme softness which make it extremely pleasant and drinkable.
- Produzent, Name des Weines
- Tenuta San Guido Le Difese
- Anzahl der Flaschen
- Flaschen (0,75 l)
- Toscana IGT
- Zustand Etikett
- Vollständig unbeschädigt, lesbares Etikett
- Zustand der Kapsel/ des Korkens
- Völlig intakte Metallkapsel