30 photos added (including photos of movement).
– Cauny Prima - Submariner - Diver - Men's wristwatch from late 1960s in very good condition - swiss made.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find.
– Chromed case in very good condition (see pictures).
– Stainless steel back in good condition, with wear and some scratches (see pictures).
– Recently restored dial (see pictures).
– Original hands in very good condition.
– Bidirectional rotating outer bezel in good condition, with some scratches, moved directly by hand (see pictures).
– Acrylic crystal in excellent condition.
– Calendar working well (non quickset).
– Original signed crown in good condition (see pictures).
– Cauny manuel winding movement, with 17 jewels, recently serviced, cleaned and oiled by a professional watchmaker, is in excellent condition and working well.
DIMENTIONS: Width: 37 mm (excluding crown) x 42 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a good quality Nato nylon strap in new condition (width: 20 mm, length with watch and buckle: 26,5 cm).
– Waterproof not guaranteed.
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by Express mail, registered, insured and tracked. Fast and safe.
- Cauny Prima
- Submariner - Diver - 210 meters
- Material des Gehäuses
- Stahl, Verchromt
- Analoge Armbanduhr
- Versicherter Versand
- Getragen und in sehr gutem Zustand