The deluxe edition of Boes Integraal 11, hardcover with linen spine and an original strip published in the album and a numbered bookplate signed by Wil Raymakers and Thijs Wilms.
The integral edition contains 96 pages in colour.
The original strip has a size of approx. 43 x 15.5 cm. and comes in a special folder.
The blue pencil sketch that served as the base for the inking process is still faintly visible.
The print run of this deluxe edition is limited to 106 copies with a numbered bookplate signed by Wil Raymakers and Thijs Wilms.
80 bookplates are numbered 01/80 through 80/80, 26 bookplates are lettered A/Z through Z/Z. This is number 21/80.
Boes was created in 1980 by Wil Raymakers and Thijs Wilms and was soon published in a large number of newspapers and magazines.
From 1981 Boes also appeared in album form, first in the Netherlands but after that in many countries worldwide.
The international success of Boes led to a Japanese cartoon series in 1987 and 1988. A total of 101 episodes were made, each 10 minutes in length.
- Boes - Luxe editie Boes Integraal deel 11
- Genummerd 21/80 - Met originele strook + ex-libris
- Jahr des jüngsten Artikel
- Exlibris, Nummerierte limitierte Auflage, Originalzeichnung, Signiert
- Formaat strook: ca. 43 x 15,5 cm. - Genummerde/gesigneerde ex-libris
- Wil Raymakers, Thijs Wilms