Type of jewel: Vintage Art Deco diamond necklace with pendant
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1930-1940's something between Art Deco and Interbellum
Style characteristics: Abstract motives and geometrical forms are quite typical for the Art Deco period.
Era: ca. 1940
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: The pendant is genuinely old but the chain is of recent date
Diamond(s): Eleven senaille diamond cut and rose cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles or rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: total length 42,00 cm (16,54 inch), height center piece 3,50 cm (1,38 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,40 gram (2,19 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 21120-0394
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Halskette, Halskette mit Anhänger
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 18 kt
- total length 42,00 cm (16,54 inch), height center piece 3,50 cm (1,38 inch)
- 3.4 g
- Sehr guter Zustand - mit kleineren Gebrauchsspuren
- Umliegende Steine
- Jahrgang 1930-1940er Jahre