This is a lot consisting of four cameras and lenses:
- Yashica FX-103 Program with Yashica Lens ML 50 1:1,7 scratch-free and clear, camera and lens work, but covering of the camera missing/not nice.
- Contax/Yashica winder for, among others, the FX-103. Working, but covering is not beautiful anymore.
- Yashica FX-3 Super, works, with Yashica Lens DSB 55mm 1:2, covering of the camera not nice anymore. Splendid lens!
- Yashica Autofocus Compact camera. Functioning not tested with film, shutter does run with battery in the camera. Flash also works.
- A Yashica half 17 Rapid camera. Functioning unknown, but presumably the light meter does not work. Still a nice piece to see.
Furthermore, two loose standard lenses:
- Yashica Lens DSB 50 mm 1:1.9 with rear and front lens caps. In good condition, scratch-free and runs smoothly.
- Yashica Lens ML 50 mm 1:1.9 met with rear and front lens caps. In good condition, scratch-free and runs smoothly.
The pictures of the listed items are part of the descriptions.
- Object/device type
- Lens Mount Type
- Yashica / Contax Mount