Spain - Juan Carlos I - 500 pesetas - Proofs from the Royal Mint - 1987
FNMT portfolio commemorating the 25th Anniversary of the wedding of Their Majesties the King and Queen of Spain, Don Juan Carlos I and Dona Sofía. Consists of a 500 peseta coin from the year 1987 and the FNMT proofs.
The content of the collection is as follows:
- 500 peseta coin from 1987 with an FDC finish and mirrored background.
- commemorative medal from the Madrid Mint from 1987. It weighs 15 g and is made of copper.
- Two sterling silver proofs weighing 12.5 g and with an FDC finish and mirrored background.
- Two proofs made of steel weighing 12 g with an FDC finish and mirrored background.
- Book published by the Royal Mint of Spain entitled "How a coin is born" and its original case.
Please see the photos.
Shipping via registered mail and tracking number.
- Precious metal