Notebook with marbled paper cover. Paper inside a watermark. 44 pages.
1. On the Death of a hero Justus Riveter Lieutenant Sea Aboard His Mejesteit Corvette Comet For seditious Antwerp Roemrijk gesneuveldd on the 29 th October 1830
2. Upon the departure of mines oudtse Son As voluntarily Hunter on the 30 th October 1830
3. The Sentinel
4. The Dutch
5. My feeling after the departure of my friend as voluntary Jager. The 16 October 1830
6. Hope to meet again at mines Friend
7. The Dutch Mother!
8. King's rating changed to Brussels
9. Generous self-sacrifice of the Zeehelden of Speijk commanding the Kannonneerboot No.2 Antwerp the 5th of February 1831
10. Hobein The brave Sailor Romance
11. Neerlands Frost
12. The Dutch Girl
13. To His Royal Highness The Prince of Orange
14. We and the Belgians
15. Uitboezeming on hearing the news of the forward pull our troops in Belgium
16. The field expedition of fourteen days
Dimensions 22 x 17.5 cm.
Condition: good condition.
"Go My Son courageously battle
For Your Prince and Fatherland
And get your Father's blessing
When pressing his hand. "