Dear Bianchi Oltre XR4 Celeste (2019),
It feels like we rode for ages. We made memories far beyond imagination. One more than any other. That 30th of June 2019 is unrivaled. To beat two of my fellow Norwegians in a sprint-à-trois at the finish line. And the jersey around my shoulders. You made me smile every time. A whole season being dressed in those colors. A proud man. Now the time has come for us to part ways. I wish you many more beautiful miles with your new owner.
Grazie mille, continue the ride.
Amund Grøndahl Jansen
This is your unique opportunity to become the owner of this Bianchi Oltre XR4 Celeste from Amund Grøndahl Jansen and “to continue the ride”. After all the victories, this Bianchi is now ready to create new stories and personal bests together with a next owner! Or will this be the new showpiece of your collection or will it take place in the reception hall?
- Bianchi Oltre XR4 2019
- Color: Celeste
- Frame size 57
- Rim brakes
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9100 assembled (including Shimano Power Meter)
- Wheelset Shimano C40 Tubelar
Shimano Dura Ace pedals
- Saddle type: Fi'zi: k Arione
- Frame number: TS082833R, WBK450828R
- Crank Length: 172.5 mm
- Stem: 120 mm
- Handlebar width: 40 cm
- Handlebar type: Vision Metron 5D (Carbon)
- Scratches on top tube frame
- Dents on the front fork behind the brake
- With personalized campaign poster, see last photo
Do you want to save shipping costs?
Then you can also choose the option to pick up the bicycle at our Service Course in Den Bosch, as long and when this is permitted within the measures surrounding COVID-19. Of course the shipping costs will be canceled.
When you choose to ship, the bicycles with maximum insurance value will be sent by DHL.
1. The bicycles, each with their own story, in this auction were used by the various professional riders from Team Jumbo-Visma.
2. Certain parts of the bicycle may have been replaced compared to the use in the mentioned race (s) (handlebar tape, wheels, handlebars, etc.).
3. The bikes as they are in the auction are officially attributed by Team Jumbo-Visma to the performance per rider per race.
4. The bicycles each have a unique frame number and the winner of a lot will receive a personalized certificate of authenticity.
5. The certificate contains the details of the bicycle with the corresponding frame number, QR code and a photo of the specific bicycle.
6. The certificate is signed by Richard Plugge, general manager of Team Jumbo-Visma
7. All bicycles are from 2019 or 2020 (one from 2018) and have been professionally maintained with the utmost attention by the staff of Team Jumbo-Visma.
8. The bicycles have been used and there are traces of use on the bicycles.
9. The buyer has carefully viewed the product photography made and accepts any traces of use present on the bicycle when purchasing the bicycle.
10. Team Jumbo-Visma does not offer any additional warranty after purchase.