Dear Bianchi Oltre XR4 Celeste (2019),
It feels like we rode for ages. We made memories far beyond the imagination. One more than any other. That 30th of June in 2019 is unrivalled. To beat two of my fellow Norwegians in a sprint-à-trois at the finish line. And the jersey around my shoulders. You made me smile every time. A whole season being dressed in those colours. A proud man. Now the time has come for us to part ways. I wish you many more beautiful miles with your new owner.
Grazie mille, continue the ride.
Amund Grøndahl Jansen
This is a unique opportunity for you to become the owner of this Bianchi Oltre XR4 Celeste from Amund Grøndahl Jansen and "to continue the ride". After all the victories, this Bianchi is now ready to create new stories and personal records together with a next owner! Will this be the new showpiece of your collection or will it be placed in a reception hall?
- Bianchi Oltre XR4 2019
- Colour: Celeste
- Frame size 57
- Rim brakes
- Assembled with Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9100 (including Shimano Power Meter)
- Wheel set Shimano C40 Tubular
- Shimano Dura Ace pedals
- Saddle type: Fi'zi:k Arione
- Frame number: TS082833R , WBK450828R
- Crank length: 172.5 mm
- Handlebar stem: 120 mm
- Handlebar width: 40 cm
- Handlebar type: Vision Metron 5D (Carbon)
- Scratches on the top tube frame
- Pitting on the fork behind the brake
- With personalized campaign poster, see last photo
Would you like to save on shipping costs?
You can also choose to pick up the bike at our Service Course in Den Bosch, as long as and when this is allowed within COVID-19 measures. Any shipping costs will then of course be cancelled.
If you choose for shipping, the bike will be sent via DHL with the maximum insurance value.
1. The bikes in this auction, each with their own story, have been used by the various professional riders of Team Jumbo-Visma.
2. Certain parts of the bike may have been replaced since the said race(s) (handlebar tape, wheels, handlebar, etc).
3. The bikes as they appear in the auction have been officially attributed by Team Jumbo-Visma to the performance for each rider in each race.
4. Each bike has an unique frame number, the winner of a lot will receive a personalised certificate of authenticity.
5. The certificate contains the bike’s data with its frame number, QR code and a photo of the specific bike.
6. The certificate was signed by Richard Plugge, managing director at Team Jumbo-Visma.
7. All bikes are from 2019 or 2020 (one from 2018) and were professionally maintained by the staff at Team Jumbo-Visma with great care and attention.
8. The bikes are used, they have signs of wear.
9. The buyer confirms to have looked at the photos of the item carefully and accepts the bike purchased may have some signs of wear.
10. Team Jumbo-Visma does not offer an additional guarantee after purchase.
- Bianchi Oltre XR4 2019 Celeste
- Team Jumbo-Visma
- Amund Grøndahl Jansen
- Goede staat - Met echtheidscertificaat - Met gepersonaliseerde campagneposter