Very rare three-box version of the Lancia Beta, different in style and with some more horsepower.
This car (which has ASI Targa Oro) was registered in 1982 and was always kept in warm and sunny Apulia.
The elegant blue bodywork is in very good condition, light blue fabric interior is well preserved.
The engine and mechanical part work properly this car is complete with all manuals.
Collector’s car, impossible to find in this condition.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Fasano (BR).
- Model Type
- Beta Trevi 2000
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 71000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear