For offer, a collection of genuine & original WW2 RAF items, consisting of:
1. A 1941 dated Royal Air Force Corporal's uniform tunic with belt and insignia, light soiling and some moth nips (see photographs).
2. A 1940s dated side cap with RAF badge, makers name inside & year date of 194*, (1942 or 1943) some soiling.
3. An RAF Warrant officer's beret, some soiling.
4. 2 x WW2 medals, a 1939-1945 War medal and an Italy Star Medal (replacement full length ribbons),
5. A set of RAF dog tags (ID tags),
6. A Photograph of an RAF Corporal (During WW2 training in USA)
7. An RAF issued booklet on 'Champion' spark plug maintenance (Marked for RAF Scampton).
8. 2 x 4 page newspapers for Monday June 5th 1944, detailing the 'Italian' campaign progress.
Posted tracked & insured.
- WW2 1941 RAF Uniform Tunic, Side Cap, Beret, Medals, ID Tags, Photograph, Booklet & 1944 Newspapers.
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Army Unit
- Royal Air Force
- Year of Manufacture
- Wool, Bronze, Paper & Ribbon
- Original/ Replica
- Very good condition
- Comes with certificate of authenticity