The set features Dutch silver hallmarks:
- Master stamp AM&z = Albert Meijer and zoon ?
- Lion 2 (used between 1814-1953) = silver 835/1000.
- Minerva with M = Schoonhoven
- Year letter T for 1929
Length spoons 10.5 cm.
Total weight 36 grams.
Condition: fine, only a spoon is in a lesser condition.
Will be packaged with care prior to registered shipment.
- No. of items
- Silver spoons AM & z, Schoonhoven,
- .835 silver
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of ageing