The Vatican Cars Collection: exclusive set of 6 historic cars entirely handmade - 1:43 Scale in White Metal by Brooklin Models.
The model are sold in a beautiful Musei Vaticani original box.
Set of 6 models:
- 1938 Cadillac V8 Series 75 Imperial Touring Sedan
- 1938 Buick Limited Series 90L Limousine
- 1938 Cadillac V16 Series 90 Fleetwood Town Car
- 1947 Packard Super Clipper Limousine
- 1947 Cadillac Series 75 Imperial Sedan
- 1980 Fiat 1107 Nuova Campagnola
Until 1929 there were virtually no cars in the Vatican, just carriages. When in the same year the Vatican City became a State with the Patti Lateranensi Treaty several cars were received as a present on the occasion of the historic agreement.
- No. of items
- Brooklin Models
- Marque/Model Type
- The Vatican Cars Collection Set
- Additional Information
- 6 Models: 1938 Cadillac, 1938 Buick, 1938 Cadillac, 1947 Packard, 1947 Cadillac, 1980 Fiat
- White Metal
- In original sealed box