This Fiat 124 Special registered in 1971 is in good general conditions and has always remained in warm and sunny Sicily.
Always used with care over time, and it does not require work before circulating.
In fact, the mechanics have been recently serviced and do not require any type of intervention.
The interior is complete and in good general condition, as you can see from the pictures. The seats are totally refurbished both at the front and back.
Carpet and plastic parts from the parent company are still in good condition.
Bodywork repainted in the 1990s still perfectly shiny and healthy with some small signs of the time.
Equipped with car radio and speakers in the door panels.
Original documents and number plates from the first registration.
Ready to use.
The car comes with another windshield in excellent condition included in the sale.
Transport option through a company specialised in national and international transport, with costs to be borne by the buyer.
Transfer of ownership and deregistration for export shall also be borne by the buyer.
It can be viewed in Ragusa (RG), Italy.
- Model Type
- 124 Special
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 82000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing