This Lancia Fulvia Coupé first series ‘Leva Lunga’ from 1968, 1,236 cc version, rarer than the previous version, had 3 owners, the last one for about 20 years.
The car is in good condition.
Bodywork is very well preserved, with no rust nor accidents. Paint is in its rare and wonderful Mereveld turquoise, in shiny condition. Its reflections are really beautiful.
Interior was redone about 10 years ago, still respecting the original appearance of the car, and are still in excellent condition.
The engine runs very well and is still gritty, the gearbox is also smooth. The mechanics must be revised in several areas, as the car has been left unused for some years in a garage. Some of the things that need to be done are an overhaul of the carburettors, a complete service, an overhaul of some of the steering heads, etc. The clutch is also very slow and should be replaced.
Electrical system is in proper working condition.
This car needs some care to return to perfect efficiency, but is a very solid base.
ASI Targa Oro certificate attests to its original condition and is certainly an added value.
One of the few Lancia Fulvia Coupé among the first series still available. A piece of Italian motoring!
We speak English.
ViDa Motors is a company specialised in the sale of sports and classic cars.
We deal exclusively with this type of cars, so we guarantee our customers professionalism and experience in the choice of their vehicle.
Try our exclusive ‘Formula No Stress®’, which includes:
- professional and complete check-up of the car before delivery
- insured transport of the car to your home, at the best market rates
- all required documents (inspection valid for 2 years included) for a new registration or a change of ownership
- complete 1-year post-sale support.
For more information, feel free to contact us!
This description is valid except for transcription errors and doesn’t represent any contractual obligation.
- Model Type
- Fulvia Coupé prima serie
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 33500 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Mereveld Turquoise
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing