Produced in millions of units and loved all over the world since its creation, it is the utility car par excellence of the Fiat manufacturer.
The Fiat 500 R offered by us was registered in 1975 and is in very good condition as it was restored in 2018.
Wonderful body, shiny and without signs of corrosion, as well as the chrome parts and the seals, replaced both in the rear window and in the windscreen.
All lights were replaced, together with the soft top and obviously the chrome.
The only defect visible in photos is in the door on the passenger side.
Interior and body were refurbished and don’t need any kind of work. Currently, it is equipped with a custom steering wheel in the colour of the body, but also the original factory steering wheel will be supplied.
Working mechanics, recently overhauled by an expert.
After its restoration, this car only took part in rallies and local parades.
Ready to be immediately used.
Only 2 owners in 45 years.
Transport option through a company specialised in national and international transport, with costs to be borne by the buyer.
Transfer of ownership and deregistration for export shall also be borne by the buyer.
It can be viewed in Ragusa (RG), Italy.
- Model Type
- 500 R
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 87440 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear