Autobianchi A112 Abarth is a real car myth of the 1970s. Abarth brand manufactured this fun car with racing performance and city car aesthetics.
This car, belonging to the very rare third series, had 2 owners, the last of which since 1985. Body still in beautiful condition. The interior, panels, dashboard and carpet are well preserved.
Small but very powerful engine (1050 cc and 70 HP) that works well.
Many expensive options are present: black front bonnet, Cromodora alloy rims, etc.
The car comes with Italian registration booklet and Italian black number plates.
A very rare vehicle perfect for Abarth lovers and whoever would like to enrich any collection.
The car can be viewed and tested in Nereto (TE) Italy.
We will take care of the paperwork and can organise transport worldwide.
- Model Type
- A112 Abarth 70 hp
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 26000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear