Rare and beautiful Innocenti 950 Spider.
One of the 176 units assembled by Ghia, the others were assembled by Osi.
Chassis no. S32/1-103958H.
Austin Healey 950 4-stroke 4-cylinder in-line engine.
Weber WB carburettors.
4-speed manual transmission.
Rear-wheel drive (RWD).
Max. speed: 140 km/h.
Black number plate of Florence.
This car is in very good overall condition, after the recent complete restoration of body and mechanics.
- Original registration document and number plate of Florence.
- Overhauled brakes.
- Like new interior, complete instruments.
- Double-layer hood in excellent condition.
- New rims and tyres.
Original registration document with pages.
8 owners, including some dealers.
Work carried out:
replacement of tyres, shock absorbers, battery and stator, overhaul of the lights, brakes, carburettors.
overhaul of the cylinder head, gaskets, valves, valve guide rubbers, oil seals, intake manifolds, head and valve grinding.
Piston rings, cylinder grinding, timing chain replaced.
Engine oil, spark plugs and spark plug caps.
Engine Allen screw replacement.
Clutch cable replacement.
This is a vehicle with excellent equipment, very rare to find on the market.
Ready for the transfer of ownership.
It can be home delivered to Italy and abroad.
For non-Italian buyers: there are some additional costs (€270) for the mandatory inspection, as required by law since 01/01/2020, and for the deregistration of the Italian number plates.
The extra costs are at buyer’s expense.
The car is located in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
- Model Type
- 950 Spider
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 6506 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- August 31, 2021
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear