Splendid set of butterflies in showcase, great effect. Museum-worthy preparations in entomological boxes and frames.
1) Elegant large museum-style showcase (52 x 39 x 6 cm), it contains Morphidae and Nymphalidae, including the famous sunset butterfly or Morpho hecuba, expertly arranged, from Brazil and Malaysia.
The entomological box is made of lined wood with elegant safety side fastening.
2) Elegant vintage display case (3 x 21.6 x 24.5 cm), built in Palawan on 26th October 1984 from a project by Ruby Q. Rodriguez IV - Rizal, contains local Papilionidae, including the famous Papilio karna, all gracefully framed.
3) Elegant vintage showcase (3 x 24 x 50 cm), built on Rhodes island in 1985, contains Papilionidae and Nymphalidae, including the famous Kallima or dead leaf butterfly, expertly arranged and coming from the island of Taiwan, in the Far East.
Gilded lacquered wood frame with pompeian red velvet passepartout, an object of great visual effect.
4) Unusual collection of resin lepidoptera (5 x 34 x 39 cm).
5) Splendid Papilionidae in showcase (6 x 26 x 39 cm). Museum-worthy preparations in classic entomological box.
6) Attacus atlas in showcase with double glass.
30 x 30 x 3 cm.
Tracked shipping via SDA courier.
- Large mixed Butterfly and Moth Collection in 6 display cases
- Scientific Name
- Papilionidae, Nymphalidae, Morphidae, Saturniidae
- No. of items
- Africa, South America, South East Asia
- CITES relevancy
- non-CITES species
- 0×0×0 cm
- 0 kg