Rare 19th century medical-scientific work, first edition published in 1847, by Felice Cassone, Doctor of Medicine and Surgery.
5 volumes of 6:
- Tome I pp. 364 and 100 full-page chromolithographs;
- Tome II pp. 391 and 100 full-page chromolithographs;
- Tome III pp. 392 and 100 full-page chromolithographs;
- Tome IV pp. 383 and 100 full-page chromolithographs;
- Tome V pp. 414 and 100 full-page chromolithographs;
- Tome VI, missing.
In overall good condition: covers are damaged on the outside, as shown in photos; there are some traces of moisture inside, due to age, but this doesn’t affect reading.
Each tome contains 100 colour chromolithographs; some end pages of tomes 1 and 4 are taped as they are detached from the inner spine.
Dimensions of each volume: 23.5 cm x 16 cm x 4 cm. Weight: 1000.
Dimensions of the 5 volumes: 23.5 cm x 16 cm x 22 cm. Weight: 5476.
- Number of Books
- Author/ Illustrator
- Cassone, Felice
- Book Title
- Flora medico-farmaceutica [5 volumi di 6 - Incompleta]
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- Tipografia di Giuseppe Cassone
- Binding/ Material
- Number of pages
- 22×23.5 cm