Rare and unusual Plymouth Trailduster, this 4x4 convertible was only built for a very short period of time. It's a real California survivor with the original paint, no rust, completely original and not tinkered with.
This version is very complete with an automatic gearbox, 4x4, wide rims with excellent tyres, air conditioning, power steering and power brakes, bucket seats, a bull bar and various additional lights.
Thanks to the indestructible 318 V8, there is always enough power and a beautiful sound.
The automatic gearbox shifts smoothly and the four-wheel drive is switched manually.
The hardtop is removable and needs some work, the rest of the car is in good condition.
It has 80,000 original miles, technically excellent and it drives great.
Thanks to the four-wheel drive an ideal all-terrain car and a full-size convertible.
A special MPV in extraordinary condition.
Rarely for sale and certainly not in this unique condition, so don't miss this opportunity.
This beautiful Plymouth can be viewed and/or picked up in Herkenbosch, the Netherlands.
It is recommended to view the car prior to placing a bid in order to prevent disappointment. Please contact Catawiki to schedule an appointment.
- Model Type
- TrailDuster 5.2V8 4x4 Convertible
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 80300 mi
- Registration papers
- with American registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing