Please view the scans.
The perforated blocks has a gumless upper margin. This is original. As is described in the Michel, the blocks may differ in size. This is why a piece of gum might have not been applied during the production process.
- Geographic Origin
- From (Year of oldest stamps)
- MNH (Mint never hinged)
- Type of lot
- Complete set/ series of stamps
- Has certificate or expert signature
- Additional information about your lot
- 100 Years of Railways, the block issue
- Name official catalogue
- Catalogue Number
- 4A en 4B