Car imported from Germany and now with Italian number plates, inspected.
Body and paint are in good condition, without rust or damages. Interior preserved in good condition.
Original engine, chassis and transmission.
It currently has 14” rims, not present in the registration document, therefore you can look for four 13” rims (as per registration document) or report the adjustment in the document.
Interesting collector’s model.
It can be viewed in Umbertide, Italy.
- Model Type
- Celica ST Liftback
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 46000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- April 30, 1922
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing