In well-working condition and in good condition, a set of unique and stylish blue 'PostModern Glamour' pilaster column table lamps which are made of polished synthetic resin / polyester and brass.
With a lapis lazuli decoration. The core is a brass tube holding the lamp socket. By Italian lamp manufacturer Elettroimpianti SpA from Prata di Pordenone in Northern Italy.
The cream-coloured fabric lampshades have a marble-like decoration.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiny stains and scratches. No chips or fleabites.
Dimensions: Total height: 57 cm. Lampshade diameter: 45 cm x height: 24.5 cm.
Material: Brass, Synthetic resin / Polyester.
Color: Lapis lazuli blue / gold decoration.
Light source: The E27 light bulbs are not included in this lot.
Weight: 5.5 kg per table lamp, approx. 11 kg in total.
- Condition in accordance with its age and use, such as the usual signs of wear.
- Please have a good look at the photos for a correct impression of the lot on offer and of the exact condition of the object.
- You are buying the item in the condition as shown in the photos and with the dimensions indicated in the description.
- Subject to typing errors
- If there are any problems after making your purchase, please always contact the seller first before posting negative feedback so that the seller can work with you to find a solution. We can always work it out together.
Well-packaged and registered shipping by PostNL Parcel service, both within the Netherlands and abroad. Please also visit our Catawiki page, catawiki.grooveydesign.nl, for other vintage design lots.
- No. of items
- Table lamp
- Brass, Resin/Polyester
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Elettroimpianti SpA
- Model/ Name
- PostModern Glamour - Model LUXOR
- Romanesque Style
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of ageing
- 57×45×0 cm
- 11 kg