You love Lucien Lemoine's wines?
Why not discover their Chateauneuf du Pape range?
Certainly among the jewels of this fantastic wine region.
See the fantastic Wine Spectator critic below:
ROTEM & MOUNIR SAOUMA Châteauneuf-du-Pape White Magis 2017
Insider Issue: Apr 1, 2020
Gorgeous in every way, from the lush and silky feel to the waves of creamed melon, white peach and green fig flavors, accented by spritely chamomile and verbena details. The long finish lets a shortbread note echo, rippling with latent energy. Drink now through 2028. — JM
- Mixed lot
- White wine
- Producer, Name of wine
- Chateauneuf du Pape "Omnia"- (white) Rotem & Mounir Saouma
- Number of bottles
- Bottle size
- Bottles (0.75L)
- Fill Level
- Burgundy/Champagne/Flute bottle type, high fill level
- Label Condition
- Fully intact, readable label
- Capsule/Cork condition
- Fully intact metal capsule
- Critic Score
- 97/100 points, Wine Spectator