2680 & 4396 Digital The King Ludwig Train
Load-controlled digital decoder (Motorola Märklin Format)
NEM shaft: Yes
Presentation base and showcase.
1. Steam locomotive Tristan der Kgl. Bavarian State Railway green/black.
2. Wagon for entourage and travel commissioner.
3. Main saloon car for the Highest Service.
4. Viewing terrace carriage
5. Servant's heating wagon, kitchen service wagon
6. Metal presentation base
Please pay attention to pictures: 30, few steering gears missing
51, two roof fans are missing
70, (right car) rear steering gear damaged
75, (bottom carriage) a roof fan is missing
Year of manufacture: 1992 - 1993
Scale: HO - 1:87
Please see the photos for a better impression, they are part of the description.
- No. of items
- Train unit
- Railroad company
- Catalogue Number
- Power supply
- AC - Alternating current
- Analogue, Digital
- Very good condition
- Without original box
- Additional information
- "The King Ludwig Train" set