Look at all pictures to get an impression.
Everything has been scanned.
Top letter: Zeppelin letter 1st flight USA-Germany LZ127 Graf Zeppelin airship (Chicago 23/10/1928-Zeppelin 28/10/1928 - Friedrichshafen 1/11/1928)
Bottom letter: Zeppelin letter 1st flight USA-Germany LZ127 Graf Zeppelin airship (New York 27/10/1928-Zeppelin 28/10/1928-Friedrichshafen 1/11/1928- Bad Orb 2/11/1928)
The Graf Zeppelin's first flight over the Atlantic
Graf Zeppelin made the very first commercial passenger flight across the Atlantic, taking off from Friedrichshafen at 7.54 am on 11 October 1928 and landing in Lakehurst, New Jersey, on 15 October 1928 after a flight of 111 hours and 44 minutes.
See the pictures for the conditions.
Shipping with the Austrian postal service/Swiss Post.
- Geographic Origin
- United States of America
- From (Year of oldest stamps)
- Catalogue name + catalogue number(s) of the stamp(s)
- Michel Zeppelin LZ 127
- Cancelled, Postal used, Used, With address
- Type of lot
- Has certificate or expert signature
- Additional information about your lot
- 2x Graf Zeppelin's maiden flight across the Atlantic