16 MNH stamps sheets from Berlin.
Beginnend with Mi. no. 188 Berlin Airlift from 1959
and Mi. no. 189 and 190.
From 1960, 4 stamps sheets Mi. no. 191, 192 and from the holiday destinations for Berlin children set
no. 194 and 195 = 10 + 5 Pf. and 20 + 10 Pf. issues.
From 1961, the complete 5 stamp sheets from Mi. no. 197 to 217.
From 1965, Grimms' Fairy Tales Mi. no. 266-269
Not included are the "Prominent Germans" postage stamps 199-213.
See the pictures.
All stamp sheets are MNH and not folded.
- Geographic Origin
- From (Year of oldest stamps)
- To (Year of most recent stamps)
- Catalogue name + catalogue number(s) of the stamp(s)
- MI.-Nr. 188-217 ohne Freimarken+266-269
- MNH (Mint never hinged)
- Type of lot
- Has certificate or expert signature
- Additional information about your lot
- MNH stamp sheets, not bent