We took over this AX 11E from the 2nd owner within the same family. An original car delivered to Le Velo in the Hague.
The mileage is demonstrable through the NAP.
You hardly see an AX type 1 anywhere. Certainly not with this mileage!
The Dutch periodic inspection has expired.
Rejection points include a crack in the windscreen and a broken rear light.
There is rust behind the headlights, on the inner mudguards and sill.
A unique little car with a unique mileage. Certainly a good basis. The engine runs well and drives / brakes well.
It is recommended to view the car prior to placing a bid in order to prevent disappointment afterwards. Please contact Catawiki to schedule an appointment.
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up by appointment in Peest, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- AX 11E
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 65723 km
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- white Meije
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Engine number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 4 - Fine: dents, scratches and body panels that require replacement and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 4 - Fine: shows signs of excess wear. May have burns, cuts, tears, and non-removable stains
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 4 - Fine: frame/structure shows signs of rust, excess wear, require replacements or work
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 4 - Fine condition: May require mechanic and cosmetic work