Land Rover, 3 series SANTANA
Year of manufacture: 1980
Transmission: manual Four gears
Cylinders: 4 (2478)
Engine, brakes and gearbox work properly.
Equipped with a spare tyre.
This Land Rover Series III Santana from 1980 has been nicely preserved.
The Series III is part of the original Land Rover evolution.
Therefore aluminium with that absolutely iconic shape.
Everything works properly technically as well as the engine.
This car has a beige colour that looks like it's ready for a jungle adventure. It even has all the right features for real travellers such as the classic, solid, off-road wheels and a tow bar.
If you're a true fan of the outdoors, this is the ultimate car to get to your favourite places. And even if you’re only going to a hardware store, it looks great for driving around the city.
This Land Rover can be viewed and picked up in Nieuw-Beijerland, the Netherlands.
We can also help you with export papers and European transport.
It is recommended to view the car prior to placing a bid in order to prevent disappointment. Please contact Catawiki to schedule an appointment.
- Land Rover
- Model Type
- Serie 3 SANTANA
- Located in
- Body style
- Pickup truck
- Mileage reading
- 13 km
- Registration papers
- with Spanish registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 4 - Fine: dents, scratches and body panels that require replacement and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 4 - Fine: shows signs of excess wear. May have burns, cuts, tears, and non-removable stains
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 4 - Fine condition: May require mechanic and cosmetic work