Four well-preserved documents of the sea routes:
- 40 cent (Sass 16Da) on coverlet from Livorno to Marseille, with French dot cancellation, double red circle 'Italie Marseille' and the wording 'Par vapeur G. A (b) batucci' (p 10, Bottacchi);
- 2 x 20 cent (Sass 28) double port from Naples with 'Piroscafi Postali Italiani' stamp on the title page (p 5, Biondi);
- 20 cent (Sass 28) from Naples with 'Piroscafi Postali Italiani' stamp on the title page (p 5, Biondi);
- 15 cent (Sass 13) from Riposto to Livorno with the wording 'Per Vapore' (p 7, Biondi).
Catalogue value: €2,700.
- Geographic Origin
- Italy Kingdom
- From (Year of oldest stamps)
- To (Year of most recent stamps)
- Postal used, With address
- Type of lot
- Batch, Cover
- Has certificate or expert signature
- Additional information about your lot
- Postal history - “Vie di Mare”