Liliput H0 Series 3500 of the NS · ''Goudvink'' · Exclusive edition
- Locomotive running number: 3502
- Era: III.
- Released by the Liliput importer in a small edition of 100 pieces in green.
- Beautifully converted and tightly painted by Werps Modelbouw.
- Catalogue number: L131999, serial number: 45.
- In original packaging, including all documentation and accessories to be fitted at your choice.
DCC readied with a NEM652 plug (in tender)
· With etched number plates.
Very rare model.
This steam locomotive with number 3502 of the NS is in absolute mint condition.
Components that still need to be installed such as brake hoses and real coal are included in the unopened baggie.
The model has front lighting (all LED) varying with direction of travel.
Tested before sale, drives beautiful with motor and flywheel.
All moving parts and lighting functions work as is to be expected.
Will be very well packaged for shipping to you. The plastic casing of the inner packaging is not present.
The photos are part of the description.
- No. of items
- Steam locomotive with tender
- Railroad company
- Catalogue Number
- Power supply
- DC - Direct current
- Analogue, DCC ready
- In original box
- Additional information
- Series 3500, ''Bullfinch''