Please have a good look at the scans.
These stamps are printed in 4-colour printing: black - Red - Yellow - Blue.
Red print: appears to be normal (but possibly also double).
Black print: very heavy, so probably double printed.
But the green part (= blue + yellow) is printed inverted (rotated 180 degrees) and also very heavy, so possibly also gold plated printing.
- Geographic Origin
- From (Year of oldest stamps)
- Catalogue name + catalogue number(s) of the stamp(s)
- OBP/COB 2190-Cu
- MNH (Mint never hinged)
- Type of lot
- Single stamp
- Has certificate or expert signature
- Additional information about your lot
- Bird by Buzin: 9F Putter with spectacular misprint and other