CITROEN 2CV, first registration 04/05/1960 in Solenzara (Corse).
Private import 2004 from Corsica, original title from France available.
6 volt electrics, corrugated sheet bonnet.
The 2CV has a wonderful patina, has just come fresh from the enhancer and the MOT has been redone.
The mileage of around 42,000km is not guaranteed, but should indeed be original.
After the import, the vehicle always stood in the garage and was regularly driven on small trips and various classic car meetings. So it's well known in the scene.
The 2CV purrs like a kitten, starts reliably and drives quite well despite its low power. Swimming along in traffic is no problem.
In the course of the current reconditioning and preparation for sale, 2 repair panels were inserted on the underbody and professionally preserved with underbody protection.
The front brakes were also completely overhauled before the MOT.
All work was carried out in a workshop specialising in classic cars. All invoices that have accumulated since the import from Corsica are present and will be handed over to the owner.
Furthermore, numerous original tools as well as other original spare parts are part of the vehicle sale.
- Model Type
- Located in
- Mileage reading
- 41542 km
- Registration papers
- with German registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- September 1, 2023
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear