BMW Alpina B3 Cario 27 first registered in april 1990.
Originally delivered in Germany, it was imported to Spain back in 2016, when it was registered in Spain. Very original and neat car with all its specific Alpina features.
Very well maintained, with its maintenance history visible in the service books (please see photos). Original paint in Diamond Black (code 181) with interior in black leather.
One of the very few units of this model produced with automatic gearbox. Very good conditions, only with small defects all visible in pictures. With air conditioning, electric windows, assisted steering, central lock, etc.
The car is located in Malaga, Spain.
- Model Type
- Alpina B3 2.7 Cabrio (E30)
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 67896 km
- Registration papers
- with Spanish registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear