Interesting set of 62 old postcards (including 5 semi-modern and a duplicate) on Blida and Algerian scenes. All postcards have been scanned, in good overall condition, with wear and tear caused by manipulation.
Many having circulated since 1903.
Very beautiful lively scenes.
- 28 lively cards or portraits
- 19 cards of Blida and surroundings
- 15 various cards, including Algiers (1903)
Weight: 210 g
Tracked postal shipping with signature upon receipt outside France
- Lot composition
- Nr of items
- Algeria, France
- City & Landscape, Ethnology (Ethnic / Ethnographic Postcards), North Africa
- Theme Detail/ City
- animations, landscapes, portraits
- Year - oldest item