The first series of the Typ 300 began production in November 1951 and was produced with both a limousine bodywork and a 4-door, 6-seater cabriolet bodywork. In addition to the standard car radio, the list of options also included a radio telephone and leather upholstery.
The engine used was the 115 hp 3-litre M186 I, capable of propelling the car to a top speed of 160 km/h and accelerating from 0 to 100 km/h in 18 seconds.
The 300 first series is easily recognisable from later models by the absence of the front window deflectors, which were used from the second series onwards. Another difference between the 300 first series and the later models was in the un-drilled rims.
Vehicle with fully restored engine.
Pistons and cylinders.
And the entire mechanics.
Truly beautiful bodywork.
Windscreen wipers are missing
And side seals.
Slightly peeled radiator grille.
Bumpers in good condition.
Very rare Type A version.
Imported from Argentina.
Taxes were already paid.
Photos show a Rome number plate, but it was installed for a historical event.
Fully restored interior.
Seats in very good condition.
Very nice door panels.
Car cleared through customs in Germany with taxes paid.
0 km after the engine was redone.
Please contact Catawiki to view the car.
It can be viewed in Castelfranco Pian di Scó, Italy.
- Model Type
- 300 Adenauer A
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 1000 km
- Registration papers
- with American registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear