The famous and exclusive replica of the Back to the Future Delorean by Eaglemoss. This model is in very good condition and has all functions and accessories. All booklets and components up to No. 159 are available. This is a must for any Back to the Future fan.
This 1:8 scale model is incredibly detailed and was made under the supervision of Joe Walser, the world expert of the DeLorean time machine. It's packed with tiny details like cables, ceiling lights, flux compensator, timers, and more.
This model is over 50 cm long and weighs 10 kg.
The interior of the vehicle has an illuminated version of the flux compensator, folding seats and numerous lights. It's packed with tiny details like cables, ceiling lights, flux compensator, timers, and more. Furthermore, real carpet was installed.
The model is a scale replica of Doc Brown's DeLorean time machine from the trilogy Back to the Future. It is on a scale of 1:8 and is mainly made of diecast metal. All of Doc's modifications have been carefully recreated, from the nuclear reactor to the cables on the ground, and the model has an abundance of lights.
All lights and functions:
- Front lights/rear lights with brake lights
- Interior lighting (timer, flux, door etc.) - Illuminated speedometer
- See photos for all additional lighting effects
- Official dust cover
- All issues up to 159!
- Back to the Future II, Ultimate Marty Mcfly action figure including hoverboard, soda bottle and interchangeable hand. (Version 2015)
- Back to the Future collection folder (1 piece)
- OUTATIME license plate (original size)
- DeLorean pedestal
- 3D printed Nike Air Mag - Back to the Future II shoes in scale 1/6
- Carpet in the passenger compartment
- No. of items
- Marque/Model Type
- DeLorean Back to the Future Time Machine
- Additional Information
- Diecast, White Metal