This Porsche was bought by the current one about 25 years ago from the president of the Belgian Porsche 356 club. The Porsche was then restored "nut and bold" by the famous 356 restorer Siemerink in IJmuiden (Netherlands). At the time, the engine was overhauled by the first mechanic of Ben Pon's racing team, Karel Ouderoot.
The 356 was built in 1958 but was registered in 1959.
The Porsche is thoroughly checked after every summer season and serviced where necessary and then stored in our heated garage. Of course we let the engine run every now and then, this keeps the car in top condition.
The car is in a very nice used condition. The paintwork is still very good with minor signs of wear, especially on the nose. The body has neat fits and closures. The red interior can still be called very neat with patina. The bottom is in excellent condition.
The only major change we made at the time was the replacement of the drum brakes at the front with disc brakes, this of course to increase safety (Unfortunately, many 356s have crashed in the past due to the undersized drum brakes. better Webers.
The Porsche is maintained by garage Piessens in Antwerp, specialized in all Oldtimers Porsches
- Two stopwatches with Porsche Crest
- Original Blaupunkt radio still runs on lamps
- Hood cover
- Louvres on engine cover -
- Porsche ANSA sports exhaust in stainless steel version
- Moon caps
- Charger for the 6-volt battery.
- Connection for navigation on 12 Volt.
- Connection for Tripmaster.
- Special wrench made to tighten or loosen the rear spark plug.
- Extensive tools, extra throttle cable, spark plugs etc.
The Porsche has participated in almost all 356 Porsche meetings in Europe and in local rallies and tours in Belgium and the Netherlands.
In order to avoid problems afterwards, it is recommended to view the Porsche in advance, this can be done in Brasschaat, Belgium (near Antwerp).
- Model Type
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 21373 km
- Registration papers
- registration certificate - Inspection certificate - FIVA passport.
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- July 4, 2024
- Chassis number
- Engine number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 1 - Excellent: mechanically sound, no work to be done, no leaks, no service needed
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear