FRAME: AR10204 * 00768
ENGINE: AR00204 * 0733
TOURING BODY SHOP n. 6006
Original Italian car with black number plates from first registration, only 5 owners of which 3 transient and 2 who have owned the car for almost 50 years:
1. Terni from 1959 to 1989
2. Terni from 1989 to 2000
3. Florence from 2000 to 2003
4. Florence from 2003 to 2004
5. Perugia from 2004 to today
The car is in good original condition with the signs of aging of a car which has always been carefully preserved.
It was repainted only once in the 1980s and is still in good condition with some small natural defects in use and aging.
He has not suffered any major detectable accidents.
All the spaces in the doors and hoods are excellent, the sides are very flat.
The bottoms and sills are original in good condition.
The upholstery has just been packed with the original material and color.
The new black top was installed in Sonnenland.
A complete service has just been performed with replacement of engine oil and filter, water hoses, belt and brake pump.
It may have minimal oil leaks compatible with the technology of the time and the age of the car.
It is equipped with a pair of Dell’orto carburetors.
Two new Carello headlights were installed.
The lenses of the taillights are the original ones from 1959, preserved with the cracks of the years but supplied with the car there are a pair of new rear lenses.
It will be delivered with a two-year MOT.
It is therefore the responsibility of the buyer to carry out all the necessary checks before proceeding with the purchase.
The car is available for inspection and road test in Brescia, Italy
- Alfa Romeo
- Model Type
- 2000 Touring Spider
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 7500 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Engine number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing