8 Imperial Japanese millitary sakecups.
A nice group of cups, some rare for example Siberian conflict and metal sake cups.
From left top row:
1. "Russia Conquest Commemoration" a smal chip se photos.
2. Difficult to translate the text. Commemoration sake cup "... Infantry regiment" "7th division" . It is handpaninted
From left middle row:
1. A Siberian Conflict sake cup. "Siberia Expedition Victorious Return Commemoration"
2. A Manchuria Incident cup. "Victorius Return Commemoration" "22nd Infantry"
3. "Victorius Return Commemoration" This cup has a chip and a hairline.
From left bottom row.
1. Artillery sake cup. "Victorius Return Commemoration"
2.A Commemorative sake cup with a army star.
3. A cup for someone returning from the Manchuria incident. "Victorius Return Commemorative " "9th Mountain Artillery Regiment May 5th Showa 7 (1932)". This is a very nice cup,
Sizes 6,3 - 9,8 cm
- 8 Imperial Japanese sake cups,
- Country of Origin
- Army Unit
- Army and artillery
- Original/ Replica
- Good condition
- Comes with certificate of authenticity