Rossini - Academy Of St. Martin-in-the-Fields Directed By Neville Marriner – String Sonatas - LP Album - 1967/1967
Rossini*, Academy Of St. Martin-in-the-Fields* Directed By Neville Marriner* – String Sonatas
Label: Argo (2) – ZRG 506
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
Released: Apr 1967
Recorded At – Kingsway Hall
Mastered At – Decca Studios
Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
Printed By – Graphis Press Limited
Record Company – Argo Record Company Limited
Cello – Kenneth Heath, Terence Weil
Composed By – Rossini*
Directed By – Neville Marriner*
Double Bass – John Gray (7)
Engineer [Uncredited] – Alan Reeve, Kenneth Wilkinson
Ensemble – The Academy Of St. Martin-in-the-Fields
Mastered By – G (22)
Producer [Uncredited] – Michael Bremner
Sleeve Notes – Malcolm Rayment
Viola – Kenneth Essex (2), Stephen Shingles
Violin – Carmel Kaine, Charmian Gadd, Diana Cummings, Ernest Scott (2), Hugh Maguire, Iona Brown, Malcolm Latchem, Norman Nelson (3), Raymond Keenlyside, Neville Marriner*, Sylvia Rosenberg, Trevor Connah
This is the first UK stereo version.
- Large dark green labels with silver text
- 'Groove' in the label area
- The Argo logo appears in an oval
- "Argo Record Co. Ltd." below logo
- "℗ 1967" at bottom
- "Made in England" at bottom
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Laminated on front only
- "Made in England"
- "Argo Record Company Limited 115 Fulham Road London SW3"
- "Printed by Graphis Press Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- Recorded 6 - 9 September 1966 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Corresponding mono version has cat# RG 506
- For a later version with small oval logo labels see String Sonatas